Would you like to become a member of CLASP?
Carers’ of Leicestershire Advocacy and Support Project (CLASP) is a registered charity, No.1043956. It exists to promote any charitable purposes for the benefit of carers in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland, and membership is FREE.
How you will benefit from becoming a member of CLASP
CLASP The Carers Centre is a company limited by guarantee. Therefore when becoming a member you are guaranteeing to merely pay £1 in the event that CLASP The Carers Centre is at any time wound up.
In return you will
- Receive a quarterly newsletter
- Have the opportunity to influence the work of CLASP The Carers Centre through eligibility to stand for a position on the Board of Trustees.
- Be eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Receive priority invitations to CLASP activities and social events
- Receive the Annual report and Audited Accounts
Membership of CLASP is open to …
- Individuals aged 18 years and over who are interested in furthering the work of CLASP The Centre, especially carers and ex-carers. Membership of CLASP demonstrates a commitment to the work of The Carers’ Centre and to its continued existence.
- National and local voluntary or other non-profit distributing organisations who are interested in furthering the work of CLASP The Carers’ Centre.
- Member organisations appoint one individual person to represent it.
- Junior members, under the age of 18 years, who are interested in furthering the work of CLASP The Carers’ Centre, especially young carers.
- Junior members are not entitled to vote.
If you would like to Join us…
Please complete the membership form.
Please remember that by doing so you are agreeing to pay £1 in the event of CLASP The Carers Centre being wound up.
Thank you and Welcome to CLASP.