Currently we have volunteers helping with a range of tasks, such as:
- Clerical and administrative work
- Answering the telephones (basic enquiries)
- Fundraising – at events or office-based work
- Preparing information
- Folding and enveloping mailouts.
- Trustees (responsible for the strategic management of the charity)
- Website update and design
- Distributing United! to GP surgeries, cafés, places of worship, etc.
We are always on the lookout for more volunteers! Any spare time you have for an hour or more would be appreciated. If you would like to volunteer please contact 0116 2510 999 and ask for Nadine Wood.
Full training and support is given.